Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camo Clearout SALE!!!!

Options
  • 28-08-2007 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Camo Clearout SALE!!!!

Flecktarn (Woodland) Shirt size XL & Combats size 39L which is XL. Included in this set are a Flecktarn Drop leg holster, Drop leg medical pouch & Boonie Hat. €60

Flecktarn (Desert) Shirt size XL & Combats size 39L which is XL. Included Desert Flecktarn Boonie Hat. €55

US Tri-color Shirt size Large & Combats size Large €35 ( Actual issue Tri-color )

Flecktarn Flak Vest sz Med. I am 6’2 and this vest fits me perfect. €60

Flecktarn Infantrist der Zukunft Vest Size M-L €100. This vest currently retails at £175 Sterling on Flecktarn.co.uk.

Pictures of the Flecktarn Camo can be seen on Flecktarn.co.uk. If you are interested in any of these items please e-mail me at [edit: snip sorry rules are rules regarding off-thread dealing] as I don’t use this forum apart from this post. I will be at HRTA this Saturday.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'd be interested in the Desert Jacket. What condition is it in? Is it DPM Solider 95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 rollingmachine

BUMP anyone interested? prive down to €50 for the camo sets

Well what exactly am I. No reply and no one at HRTA selling camo.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

May be interested in the Flecktarn set. I'd want to see if it fits first though. Will you be at HRTA again any time soon?

yes, wednesday and saturday. Boston you asked about British 95 DPM Desert if you read the post it says Flecktarn Desert

• Advertisement

Could you bring it with you on wednesday?

I thought that was just indicating the site you bought it off

yes will bring it on wednesdsay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Would you split the dropleg holster and pouch? I'd be interested in this with the flak vest.

yes i can split them. will you be around wednesday or saturday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Would the saturday after this be ok? I can't get there until then,

Was at HRTA yesterday, there was noone selling flecktarn there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

training was canceled so he wouldnt have been there.

flecktarn sold. anyone else interested in the

Desert Flecktarn, 2 sets of US Tri-color, US woodland, 1 pair of Multicam combats and a set of ACU.

also

US Woodland flak jacket €100

Flecktarn Flak Vest sz Med. I am 6’2 and this vest fits me perfect. €60

Flecktarn Infantrist der Zukunft Vest Size M-L €100. This vest currently retails at £175 Sterling on Flecktarn.co.uk.

this stuff needs to go

Advertisement