Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert Chambers Training hair salon (Liffey St) - any good?

Options
  • 28-08-2007 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I can't afford to fork out the normal price for a full head of meche highlights, is the Robert Chambers salon any good?

Thanks

Nala

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Brilliant. Got a few sets of meche done in there. Cheap and efficient, although slower than a professional salon, but that's inevitable. I highly recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Do they put plenty in? Nothin worse than shellin out only to be given a few skinny streaks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

i have been to the one on grafton street and was very impressed!! ive been a couple of times and found them to be very proffessional and was in and out in about 2 hours... cost was €73 for everything, full head of highlights, style, the works!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Cool does anyone have a number for the salon? The one i got off the golden pages site doesnt seem to work.

Advertisement