Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gazebo for Electric Picnic(req)

Options
  • 28-08-2007 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

I have been looking all over the last week for a cheap gazebo that I can bring to Electric Picnic. A load of people had them last The cheapest I could find was in Argos for 60 euro. Is there anywhere else that I could get one cheaper than that?

I have tried Dunnes Stores in Henry St, Stephens Green and Georges St. Woodies, Tesco Clearwater, Atlantic Homecare, Guineys and Bargaintown but everybody is either sold out of them or else have really expensive ones.

Id appreciate any info

Thanks

Gazzer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

this one here is €45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Homebase in Waterford were selling them a few weeks ago for €25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭sioda

B&Q 18.25 bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

sioda... Is that in the B&Q out in Liffey Valley??? If so I might take a drive out there tomorrow to get one... Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭sioda

The one here in limerick but believe that they are the same price in all of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Kered Notnroth

B&Q have them for €24, and Woodies for €25.

3m x 3m or something and 2m clearance --- Are they still allowed at the Electric Picnic?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭donal666

The security at the EP entrance were confiscating them last year....just saying...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kered Notnroth

Hard to hide it as when collapsed, it's about 18 x 18 x 130 (7''x7''x50'')

No point is trying then? Unless €24 isn't going to be felt I suppose is the answer to that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Please do not post in old threads.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement