Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play Rugby in Vancouver, Canada

Options
  • 28-08-2007 4:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Men's Rugby with Meraloma Rugby Club in Vancouver, Canada

www.meralomarugby.com

The Meraloma Men's Rugby Club is looking for players of all skill levels. We are located in Kitsilano, Vancouver, in the heart of the beach-side district. We play out of Connaught Park (10th Avenue and Vine Street) and our home Club is based in a Vancouver Heritage Building. We practice Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:45. We have a Premier, 1st Division and 3rd Division side. Visit our website www.meralomarugby.com for more details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

why would you post that in an irish forum,i know some of us like rigger but i cant see anyone flying over to play for you guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

well there are a number of foreigners on the boards. Don't know if they frequent this board much though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

cough spam bot cough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

dc69 wrote:
    why would you post that in an irish forum,i know some of us like rigger but i cant see anyone flying over to play for you guys:D

why are you being like that? whats he got to lose by trying? has it cost him anything to do so? we irish really are friendly arent we.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

I actually went to Canada last summer to play rugby. Played for Calgary Irish, had a great time. Nice country, nice people...spam bot or not, plenty of people travel to play rugby, just because you didn't/have no intention to doesn't mean no-one else does.

• Advertisement
Advertisement