Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book 11 details

Options
  • 27-08-2007 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I'm still trying to figure out the changes in the Book 10 patch, and now they're making announcements about Book 11! Some of it sounds pretty cool, although, I say at my current rate of levelling, I'll never see any of it :D

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/10663

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Yeah, looks like the big thing is going to be player/kinship housing. Wonder what sort of cost we'll be talking about to purchase a house. I assume that lower level characters will be able to live in some sort of an abode so my level 40 might be able to purchase something half decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well I'm assuming that, like most things in these games, you have to be high level and have more money than sense, so that pretty much counts me out of ever getting a house :D

What level are you now humanji? I dont mind spending a few hours helping you out with some quests to help you level up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm just about a quest shy of 26. I don't get on as much as I'd like (but then again, I'd like to not ever have to log out of it, so it's probably for the best).

humanji wrote:
    I'm just about a quest shy of 26. I don't get on as much as I'd like (but then again, I'd like to not ever have to log out of it, so it's probably for the best).

Well be sure to send Blister(Lvl 42 Champ/part-time tank!) a tell if you need a hand with any quests.

• Advertisement
Advertisement