Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nearest place to live near krunch fitness

Options
  • 27-08-2007 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Is krunch fitness the gym in NUIG wel lif it is I would like to know the nearest residential areas to it as I want to live near it, so folks what are the nearest residential areas to NUIG/KRUNCH FITNESS and how long of a walk are they?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭juanveron45

by the way im not a student so dont suggest corrib village or anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You could live in my boat, it's about, um, 50 meters from Crunch, rent is 80eur/week ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

If you want to live somewhere with a defining feature of being near a gym, surely you wouldn't be afraid of walking a little...:confused:

how about choosing somewhere that's near to useful stuff, like shops/public transport/work/pubs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

a bus passes the college every few minutes, and besides galway is nice and compact. if you really want just to live near the gym look for a place in newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

tman wrote:
    If you want to live somewhere with a defining feature of being near a gym, surely you wouldn't be afraid of walking a little...
    Zing :D

Canal Rd/Ward's shop is close

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Dun Na Coirbe, Newcastle, Canal Road all within 10 mins easy stroll from Crunch/NUIG. Be warned though that with the new building the gym will move there when completed. Don't know what there going to do with the present/old gym.

Advertisement