Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the commute like to Dublin?

Options
  • 27-08-2007 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Thinking of moving to Adah
    Whats the commute like to Dublin? I work in Lucan so N4 is perfect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

I presume you mean Ardagh. Hour and a half max. Would expect you'd join the N4 at Edgeworthstown. No real holdups, though you can get stuck behind slow traffic until you get to Mullingar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

Cheers, sorry for the miss spelling.:o
    From what we have seen the drive seems worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 aidanmoor

hi
    Ardagh. that a nice place ,
    i live about half way between there and mullingar,and i work in lexip ,it takes me about an hour and ten mins,if u use the toll road that can knock 10 mins off ,thats if u want to pay 2.60 euro per trip.so about an hour and 30 ,would be about right from ardagh,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its not too bad but it will wear you out alot! I was going from Longford town to Clondalkin for 2 months and it nearly killed me!!

Advertisement