Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy these Yamaha speakers?

Options
  • 27-08-2007 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭

I'm soon getting a new Yamaha amp and require front speakers that perform well for both home cinema and stereo music. All my other speakers are Yamaha (Rear, Sub and Center) so I want new Yamaha fronts to complete the set.
    I have my eye on the Yamaha NS-555 speakers..can anyone tell me where I can buy these from or similar Yamaha speakers in Ireland, or where I can order them online?
    Help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Danfay in Aungier Street Dublin are a Yamaha shop and wholesale distributors. If those speakers are stocked in Ireland they'll have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭The Denouncer

I bought all the rest of my speakers and sub in Danfay years ago, wasn't sure if they still dealt in this type of gear. I was under the impression they were more musical instrument oriented now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I was under the impression they were more musical instrument oriented now.

They are and always were more of a musical instrument outlet but they'll get you an outbord motor if you want! Anything Yamaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭Homer

Peats in Parnell Street are also a major stockist of Yamaha gear and have a pretty impressive demo room downstairs where you can have a listen to home cinema kit. Danfay are importers of Yamaha into Ireland and have a small selection of their kit in showrooms on Aungier Street too.

Great I'd kill for those speakers! (not literally) :)

• Advertisement

Looks like the Yamaha NS-M525P bookshelves might be the ones, I can get them from Harvey Norman down the road from me, they are also Yamaha dealers. Just need to give them a shout..

Advertisement