Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] New Serious Corp! Experienced Pilots Only.

Options
  • 27-08-2007 7:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

I started a new corp. "Enough is Enough". If you have any pvp alts with nothing better to do join up, I have decced the Crimson Federation, who are a massive bunch of retards and will be fun to kill. I will give you a mudkipz title in a vain effort to be cool and funny.

Office: Dihra VIII - Moon something or other its the only ****ing station in the system. Please join =^_^=.

Bdkd00dz.jpg

Awww Jea it's on now mo****as.

(I am aware prolly no one will join and it will just be me all by myself fagging up the LD area)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

LMFAO @ That pic
    That crimson crowd dont stand a chance, there hulls will burn in the fire that is your wrath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Glippo wrote:
    LMFAO @ That pic
    That crimson crowd dont stand a chance, the hulls will burn in the fire that is your wrath.

Thanks man. Yeah they are useless bastards, they used to be blue too, but then they shot at gneez cause he was killing some retard in their gang. We then attacked them and griefed them getting lots of kills to only a few losses, mostly Shadoo cause he sucks, anyway they smacked me a few times and shot at my buddys so it's time to feel the PAIN MOTHER****ERS!

31/5 NEVAR FORGET! (The day they shot at at gneez, possibly) emot-Enough.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Hooray \o/ I'll sign up Tenshi when she is reactivated

Nice one maddzy. Diamond is putting his zealot pilot alt in too, should be a larf they are all over LD and the surrounding area.

I'll have Tenshi in a Zealot in about 8 days, I gotta spend the next week whoring cash tho only have 30mil left now...

• Advertisement

Maddzy wrote:
    I'll have Tenshi in a Zealot in about 8 days, I gotta spend the next week whoring cash tho only have 30mil left now...

Stain is the **** for that you should get ca$h in no tyme.

Anyways I'm off to troll PI and afterhours with copypasta.

EDIT: Foiled http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141280

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141168

Boards is not Darc friendly it seems :*(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

kyp_durron wrote:
    Stain is the **** for that you should get ca$h in no tyme.

Anyways I'm off to troll PI and afterhours with copypasta.

EDIT: Foiled http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141280

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141168

Boards is not Darc friendly it seems :*(

LMAO JarJar Binks, you legend Darc, they got kinda annoyed at you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

hmmm, darc and serious in the same sentance....... LIES! :D

"I r gonna dec u cause u shot gneez one night even tho hew was blu and you were all liek 'we dont care' and we were likr FU so it's on now mo****as, tyme to phace teh phunk bishes you dig?"

Mail I sent to Crimson Federation to make sure they know how serious I am about this.

Remember if you sign up, I don't want you smack talking or anything of that nature in local, I don't want us looking like idiots.

Also decced another random corp maddzy said were faggots, so join up today!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Now that is a fantastic explanation for a war dec. :)

• Advertisement

Now that is a fantastic explanation for a war dec. :)

In all honesty it's probably as eloquent I could be :o

They sent me back a mail saying I meant **** to them and I was a waste of space and stuff.

Yeah well I am going to gank their haulers and run from fair fights and smack them in local \o/

kyp_durron wrote:
    Yeah well I am going to gank their haulers and run from fair fights and smack them in local \o/

dawh... sounds like fun... I wish my alliance/corp would make a few war decs every once in a while. :( My corp has for the last few months been raping an ice field. We're making a serious chunk o cash from it but it's a bit boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

dawh... sounds like fun... I wish my alliance/corp would make a few war decs every once in a while. :( My corp has for the last few months been raping an ice field. We're making a serious chunk o cash from it but it's a bit boring.

Only a bit boring?

:) I don't mine. I just arse around in nearby systems ratting and taking on targets of opportunity. Also got 0.0 3j away. Haven't really spent time in there but this weekend I'm gonna be taking in some sec cans and a **** load of scourge. Will then hang around in there in my cerb ninja ratting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I'd reactivate Marshall and try and sign up... but you wouldn't want my useless ass... cause yer L33T . Look, I don't even know how to do your nerdy elite type thing! :(

I do want to avenge Gneez though :cool:

Just letting you know this corp is dead, it was only a thing for a few weeks for ****s and giggles. The Crimson dec went well (Mostly just me and Alpha running about killing myrmidons, and Snizzle dying in stupid ways) and smack free >_>

Funnily enough Crimson were at war with some Eve pirate writer's corp at the same time as us and he wrote a "expose" of sorts on them Here. It's pretty long and I guess if you weren't there it wont mean ****. I only get a brief mention, as does NESW.

I also have to say how boring empire wars can be, it's normally luck or stupidity on their part that gets you kills, and lots and lots of undock games. I guess it shattered the romantic image I had of empire wars coming from the great Xelas/Boobheads war from last year. Which was my first real taste of pvp and kept me enthusiastic about the game when my interest was dwindling. But hey, they didn't kill me and the local 'Banter' was fun, especially after everytime I ended one of them. I am, as always a class act....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Well at least you've stop posting like a /b/tard. Last time I checked this wasn't 4chan.

Binomate wrote:
    Well at least you've stop posting like a /b/tard. Last time I checked this wasn't 4chan.

Rules 1 and 2 ¬.¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

/Careface.

Binomate wrote:
    /Careface.

Heres a forum that may better suit your personality: http://www.luv-emo.com/forum/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Maddzy wrote:
    Heres a forum that may better suit your personality: http://www.luv-emo.com/forum/

I feel anti-emo spam coming on :D

Binomate wrote:
    /Careface.

Quotin' dis.

emofrigo.gif

Binomate wrote:

I almost forgot to ask you if U LIEK MUDKIPZ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Alpha Carlos

Tis was gud fun.. 31/5 NEVA FORGET!! Reppin it up for the swat!!! HURRRA!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Tis was gud fun.. 31/5 NEVA FORGET!! Reppin it up for the swat!!! HURRRA!

Tis was already indeed.

Zillah wrote: »
    Tis was already indeed.

grammartimehs1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Theres a planet in the background so its on topic.

Advertisement