Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best place to buy masterpiece Megatron

• 26-08-2007 3:56pm

I got a present of a Masterpiece Prime some months back, looking on the internet i see a Masterpiece Starscream and Megatron. I have looked on Ebay and i see Megatron is over 200 incl Shipping. Anyody got any tips were to get it cheaper ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

I couldnt recommend Model Mania on Crow Street more. If they dont have it, theyll order it in for you, and take a deposit so you can pay over a few weeks or months before you actually pay the balance. Its a great place to get exclusive and rare Transformers merchandise, such as Cybertron series stuff that is only sold at Target stores in the U.S.

are you reccomending them or not ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

are you reccomending them or not ?

im recommending them, but not in a commercial sense, i dont hold shares in the shop or something...I just think its the best shop for merchandise in Dublin, my personal opinion

Ok thanks for not reccomending them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Great shop and they know how to look after a Regular.

yeah i was in there today, they dindt have any but if they get one they will call me. They even do second hand HAHA

Hey guys just letting you know that i got sorted with this in Model Mania . Great guys it only took a week . Prime doesnt seem so lonley now .

Two Great figures. You going to Bother with the Starscream?

I dont know about starscream, i see they are doing a repainted version of him now and they are bringing out a thundercracker , i think. The other think is , he is alot smaller then the other masterpiece's . I am looking towards alternators at the moment, not sure though .

• Advertisement

The Altenators/binaltech area great line with some very pretty robots and some hard at times transformations. Plus they go great with MP Prime and Megs.

Yes i was looking at them for that reason. Looking to get Jazz Prowl Wheeljack and Hound . What are the proces they go for ? Secondhand in Model mania they are € 40

If they are Binaltechs then that is worth it. Altenators were retailing around the €20-€25 euro mark.
    You can get Wheeljack and a few others from Argos. Worth checking them out first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I never knew modelmania existed until I saw this thread , so cheers!

The Binaltech (japanese ones) have die cast parts right?
    I know the Alternators range look fairly similar , other than slightly different paint jobs on some bots.
    Smiths used to carry a few of them as well.

Yeah the binaltechs are mostly metal and just feel better than the alts. But the alts arn't bad for around €15. Wouldn't pay more than that if they have a binaltech varient. And then we have the Kiss players which are binaltechs with little girls. Odd line but I love blaster.

When your right your right.
    and you sir are Right.

Advertisement