Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Su????

Options
  • 26-08-2007 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

does anybody know when they're building the new SU???i was told last year they're gutting the aula and maign it into a huge SU with a bar and all????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I think it will be built during this academic year with it being ready for Sept 08.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

thats gonna be cool though dont ya think??the college could do with a proper students union like

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

dingding wrote:
    I think it will be built during this academic year with it being ready for Sept 08.
    That's great I'll be finished by then. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That's great I'll be finished by then. :(
    Trust me.... you won't!

** oohhhhhh... BURN!!! FEEL THAT! BURN!!! **

PS - just kidding! ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

basquille wrote:
    Trust me.... you won't!

** oohhhhhh... BURN!!! FEEL THAT! BURN!!! **

PS - just kidding! ;)
    *Hovers over the ban button*
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement