Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offered CM.018a2 Airsoft toy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

How much are you looking for it. It would be inkeeping with the rules to say a price. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Anita123

Dear Max Force,

sorry , i didnt mean to break the rules. If im not mistaken, the going price is around eur60 so i'll take euro50 plus EXACT shipping cost from An Post's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Anita123 wrote:
    Dear Max Force,

sorry , i didnt mean to break the rules. If im not mistaken, the going price is around eur60 so i'll take euro50 plus EXACT shipping cost from An Post's website.

You are kidding right? This is a CYMA electric pistol which sells new for under 20 dollars on some websites. Certainly nowhere near 60 euro.

OMG ! I got ripped off!! I dont know the first thing about these airsoft toys.

My new selling price is EUR 25 ono

Hope thats ok

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I'll offer €20 .

• Advertisement

Hi

Sold to you at Eur20 plus postage - thanks

Quick question, how do i complete the sale? Bank transfer/cheque/paypal? etc

any ideas?

thanks

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

PM me your details .

Hi
    Private message sent. Hope you received it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Just a heads up to yourself Sharkman and anyone else who has bought or is buying anything from this user.

They were banned from here originally under the name of thomas3006 for being a liquidation agent posing as a user trying to flog a load of crap gear.

They then created two accounts to get around that ban, Anita123 and mederma.

For which they were then sitebanned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement