Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****Lost * my * new * psp****

Options
  • 25-08-2007 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭

I lost this in cavan.

Ok i dont know if this is the right place to post this.
    I just bought a psp 2 days ago with a 4gb memory card with money that i had to work 3 months for 12 hours a day and when school starts i cant make any more money.
    I bought this psp just 2 days ago and i lost it yesterday and i hadn't even used it yet it was in my pocket and it just fell out.
    Im just pleading with you people that if you find to please please contact me because ive wanted a psp since its been released and when ive finally got it after hours of hard tough work i didnt even get to use it so please please i beg of you that if you find it please contact me.

I lost this in cavan near the bridge st area.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Try posting here. You might get more luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Really? PSPs aren't all that great... mine has acted as an elaborate paper weight for about 2 years now.

And 3 months for 12 hours a day to earn what? €300?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭123

i have to eat and live dont I?
    Thanks for moving it couldnt find a board for cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

I havn't seen anything but was this in cavan town and is at an ordinary black one??You might want to give more detail if somebody seen it....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Have you called into any of the shops/newsagents in the Bridge St. area? That might be your best bet.

Advertisement