Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicole Richie Does Serious Jail Time ....all 82 minutes of it

Options
  • 24-08-2007 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

So Nicole Richie served her jail time in the same facility as Paris but got off way lightly. She was sentenced to 4 days in Jail but she spent just 82 minutes in Lynwood before being released due to overcrowding.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/23/shes-in-shes-out/

So thats the American Justice system in all its glory. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

why am I not suprised and I wonder how long Lyndsey Lohan will be in for??

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

its not just american justice sure pete doherty got off again without anythign other than a warning???if it was me or you we'd be in for a few years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i think its disgraceful,it if was a normal person who was caught driving the wrong way on a motorway high on cocaine and with drugs on them they would be in jail for years not a few minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glamgurl36

eh leave her alone shes pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

Glamgurl36 wrote:

Thats no excuse! She deserves more than a slap on the wrist!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

plenty of pregnant women have gone to jail,she only got off because of who she was

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've spent longer in a police station waiting for forms...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Glamgurl36 wrote:

She's also a pathetic sack of shit.

Advertisement