Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZUMO the latest rip off merchants

Options
  • 24-08-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

I see Zumo juice bars have finally joined the rip off culture. Went for my Friday Zumo smoothie today, a little treat at the end of another week in the city, only to find that they are using new cups that are approx 25% smaller but the price is still the same. I looked for a measurement on the side of the cup but found none but it is definitely at least 25% smaller if not more.

What a bunch of greedy Baxtards wont be getting my business unless the price drops

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Did you explain to them that you won't be returning and why? Unless places that rip us off are told what we think of them they think that we're happy being ripped off and that they can continue doing so with impunity.

Advertisement