Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much for a concertina

Options
  • 24-08-2007 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi i want to buy my sisiter a present of a concertina, she is a piano accordion player and teacher and she wants to give the concertina a go/ so how much could i get a relatively cheap one to see if she can get to grips on before spending alot on a good concertina. any help would be smashin..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

its a long time since I bought my concertina but I have had a few of them. I think the very first one I played was about 800 pounds at the time. It was a piece of krap and gave me arms like pop-eye. Where are you based? you could probably pick up one for around a grand, although as ive said its a long time since ive been in the market for 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Silvio64

Oh Barryfitz.... to buy a good concertina it's a great problem.
    If you want a concertina for beginner you can spend 300 Euro (Rochelle concertina or Stagi concertina).
    Or you can looking for a Norman or Marcus concertinas: good instruments for intermediate-advanced players, but the price is 1500-2500 Euros.
    Look the website http://www.concertina.net/ there is more informations around models and prices.

A little question: where you can from?

Advertisement