Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need contact detials for Play.com

Options
  • 24-08-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

I'm just after trying to set up an account with Play.com. I got to the end of the sign up process only to be presented with "there is a problem with the play.com website please press back or refresh" I did and nothing happened. I tried going back to the website proper and logging in but it said my email address was wrong. I tried setting up an account again but it says my email address is already taken!

I've tried ringing help number offered when the log-in failed +44(0)1534 877595 but all I'm getting is some posh English woman saying "service is not available at the time".

Can someone give me and email address or another phone number to contact them? They have my credit card details!

Comments

Advertisement