Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffiths College Cork?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,

I'm new on these boards & it was recommended to me by a friend of mine because I am in a bit of a dilemma and need some advice/feedback.

I am considering attending the Griffiths College of Cork to complete the Honours Business Studies degree.

I love the way they layed out the whole degree but I find it a bit ridiculous that you do not receive any accreditation if you were to leave after a year or two for whatever the reason.

Either way, I prefer their curriculum to CIT, UCC or College of Commerce and decided to apply, but then a friend of mine said Griffith College Cork isn't properly accredited and a degree from this institution doesn't mean much in Ireland and called them a money scam.

Can anybody give me feedback on this college, maybe somebody who attended or confirm that their degrees are as good as nothing?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 OleLegend

Griffith's degrees are accredited by HETAC which means it is recognised in Ireland and in Europe.
    The course is also on the CAO so it is accredited and recognised by the Department Of Education & Science.
    If you do leave you will be able to take the work or credits to another institution.
    i studied with them in Dublin - did the H-Dip in Journalism - really enjoyed the course - loads of practical work

Advertisement