Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winehouse, the ultimate psycho girlfriend!

Options
  • 24-08-2007 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Nutter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I love her music, the that whole situation is taking on a Dohertyesque shape. Sooo sad :/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

She really should have said yes, yes, yes, instead of no, no, no.

In fairness though, when she says; " I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life," haven't we all been there?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

She's a completely pointless person and should be harvested for organs, then her remains should be burned to a crisp and her name wiped from the memories of the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

She's a completely pointless person and should be harvested for organs, then her remains should be burned to a crisp and her name wiped from the memories of the public.
    I'd hardly say she's pointless, she's actually quite talented but she's definitely a nutjob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

I wouldnt take an organ from that mess, deathbed or not

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

BaZmO* wrote:
    I'd hardly say she's pointless, she's actually quite talented but she's definitely a nutjob.
    You're probably right but I'm a horribly bitter person at the best of times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

She's an asshole.She should be shot.I hate this "Ohh look at me,i hafta go to rehab shiite",trying to gain publicity.That clown Robbie williams checked himself into rehab because he had a coffee adiction..*yawn*.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

She's a completely pointless person and should be harvested for organs

Jaysis you couldnt harvest those organs

yeuch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

She's a completely pointless person and should be harvested for organs

You could grind up her organs and smoke them. You wouldn't come down for months.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I'd do her

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

_40046292_amy_winehouse_arr_300pa.jpg

Once upon a time she was the darling of BBC Radio 2...amazing how she wasn't a complete and utter junkie-wreck-nutcase just 4 years ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Looks like they were having a bit of angry sex :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I think she's just a troubled girl and Blake's the real source of trouble and the bad influence..

She wrote the whole album because he dumped her and now he's back to piggyback on her fame... poor girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

She scares the absolute beejezus out of me but it's never nice to see someone suffering like that....I hope she gets the help she needs soon...going in and out of rehab is only making her worse, she needs to be sent somewhere where she can't just leave of her own accord after two days cause she feels like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glamgurl36

ahhh i saw this....i think it's time to go to rehab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she went on holiday instead

Advertisement