Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Help Needed!

Options
  • 24-08-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Ok, after finishing college over a year ago I've decided nows the time to attempt to finish my professional qualification.

I understand that I've missed the September deadline so waiting until January to actually start is fine with me!

My problem is that I work for a large company but I am the only person here who has the qualification or intention of completing this programme.

And so the morning as come to brooch this subject with my manager. But I can't find any information to go with to him.

Each of the college sites just refer me to ACCA and the ACCA site is offering no information unless I'm already a member!

Does anyone have any advice on what route I go about to register??

Comments

Advertisement