Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing ThE Adress -what procedure?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

hey,
    when receiving the one-parent payment and changing the address,what should i do?tell the social affairs department?will they not stop the payment and will they be doing everything all over again like in the beginning?
    Thanks a lot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

You will just have to bring in a utility bill with your name or the rent book/letter from the landlord to the Social Welfare Office. You wont have to make your claim again from the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭simona

Thanks a million.
    If the landlord doesn't accept rent alowance,can i still show the adress for receiving the welfare payment? I guess it won't affect the owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Simona, the rent allowance is a separate issue as that has to do with the HSE. Once you have a letter/rent book/utility bill with the new address you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭simona

gREAT news,thanks

Advertisement