Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimslaying

Options
  • 23-08-2007 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

As usual the regular $100 Bounty is on my head 19.00 PPP.

Hopefully next week Mrs Dim will be standing in for me as I'll still be playing the EPT Barcelona. If not it'll be me on a dodgy internet connection from some cyber cafe no doubt.

GL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

coming for that bounty tonight fatboydim

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

36 players came... Alphonse conquered. I made it to the money and crashed out in 4th when Alphonse [who may or may not be The Al Lad] min raised my BB [500 / 1000] I sensed weakness and pushed all in with my K7. He called with A4. We both hit. My king his ace. Bye bye Dim.

Oh well next tourney is EPT - Should be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Fatboydim wrote:

Why? lol

good luck in Spain mate and hopefully the rain will stay away. Keep us all updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Best of luck Len, I'll be watching the updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Fatboydim wrote:
    36 players came... Alphonse conquered. I made it to the money and crashed out in 4th when Alphonse [who may or may not be The Al Lad] min raised my BB [500 / 1000] I sensed weakness and pushed all in with my K7. He called with A4. We both hit. My king his ace. Bye bye Dim.

nope not me ...........

• Advertisement
Advertisement