Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manopause

Options
  • 22-08-2007 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭

Mostly I hate the Internet, professionally it has caused me nothing but grief, misery and ulcers since 1996. Whiny users who used to while away the hours playing Solitaire, or arranging the icons on their desktop have made a living, and I mean actual careers here, out of surfing the Web all day, and I have to support them ... from desktop to external firewall ... it's all my responsibility. :mad: Actually, I really hate the Internet... but, sometimes, just sometimes, a little ray of sunshine makes it all worthwhile.

Naturally, Boards.ie is one of these, as is Max Cannon's Redmeat.

I think we should all take a moment to reflect on this week's Redmeat cartoon.
    Brothers, I give you ... The Manopause :)

http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/current/index-1.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ahh... Brings back happy memories of the days on the Meat Conference - kind of boards for Max Cannon fans. Some really weird **** went on there. If anyone logs on - tell them HalfBeard says "Hi!"

Advertisement