Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swiftpost

Options
  • 22-08-2007 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know the in's and outs of Swiftpost?

I'm waiting on my NCB cert from Hibernian that was supposed to be sent a week ago (3 people said they would send it :mad: ). Is it (swiftpost) guarenteed next day delivery and signed for? I assume it's like a parcel that if there isnt anyone in they leave a note for you to collect it from the sorting office? Hibernian say it was sent at 3:20 yesterday (monday). I was told I'd have it today.

As an aside I'm getting seriously pissed off with them. I was supposed to have my NCB sent back to Quinn last week and already delayed them a week. Now its overdue a week again and I keep getting " I'll swiftpost it to you today". Clowns

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Stekelly wrote:
    Anyone know the in's and outs of Swiftpost?

I'm waiting on my NCB cert from Hibernian that was supposed to be sent a week ago (3 people said they would send it :mad: ). Is it (swiftpost) guarenteed next day delivery and signed for? I assume it's like a parcel that if there isnt anyone in they leave a note for you to collect it from the sorting office? Hibernian say it was sent at 3:20 yesterday (monday). I was told I'd have it today.

As an aside I'm getting seriously pissed off with them. I was supposed to have my NCB sent back to Quinn last week and already delayed them a week. Now its overdue a week again and I keep getting " I'll swiftpost it to you today". Clowns

Not sure if you have to sign for it but swiftpost is definately next day delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yep it is meant to be guaranteed next-day delivery as far as I can remember. I think you can track it online as well, get a tracking number from someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Signing is optional (and charges more) and chosen by the sender. Get back in touch with Hibernian - they should have a tracking number.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Karoma wrote:
    Signing is optional (and charges more) and chosen by the sender. Get back in touch with Hibernian - they should have a tracking number.

I don't think signing is enforced too much by our postmen. I've received a few letters on my porch (too hard to throw through the letterbox) which were meant to be signed for on delivery. It's great when I wander home at 7:30pm and find a letter that's been sitting in an publicly accesible place since about 9am.

Advertisement