Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilltop Hoods

Options
  • 21-08-2007 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi, former lurker so apologies if this popped up sometime before. Anyhow, my brother came back from Australia a few days back, and he'd picked up a bunch of albums by the Hilltop Hoods, and i've to say it's possibly the best lot of music i've heard in god knows how long.
    I know you're probably thinking "Australian hiphop? Eugh.." but they're geniuses and brilliant, and anyone who disagrees can suck a herring.
    If you come across anyway, my current fav is The Hard Road, and even better is the Hard Road Restrung, it's recorded with the use of an orchestra - even more brilliance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Excellent group, i really love the Nosebleed Section - what a track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

Only listened to 2 out of the 5 or 6 albums i have, and so far Blue Blooded's the best track ever imo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭ciano14

hey
    they have been my fav band for about 2 or 3 years now also came back from australia with all their albums
    i have loads of favourites but i think "Stopping All Stations" is brilliant such a clever song when you listen to the lyrics
    oh and you can get their earlier albums for free off their website :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 zman17

i know this is an old post.. but same happened to me i came back from Australia and im hooked on these guys

Advertisement