Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Dublin airport

Options
  • 21-08-2007 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Hi

Off topis I know but I'm off on hols for a week in mid September and ex Dublin

If there a cheap place to park? Flights are daytime both directions if thats any help?

Any help appreciated.... :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Plenty of long term parking in and around the airport, but I have no idea what they charge.

Better suited to the Commuting & Transport Forum, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

I thought shooters were a miserable lot by trade so they would know the cheap places, its expensive at the airport AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Well, Dublin Airport's own long term is €8.50/day, and Quickpark want €7.50/day.

That's as much as I know.

Could you park at someone's house and get as bus or taxi perhaps?

I fully expect to see this thread shifted over to Commuting & Transport when a Mod sees it. :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I use quickpark, cost me about 29 for a long weekend (late fri to late monday) last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Don't try my taxi when you do that.. Be smart and book your car in Bewleys Hotel and get free transport from them to and from the airport..10min shuttle frequency and 7 euro a day and you don't have to stay in the hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Rovi wrote:
    Better suited to the Commuting & Transport Forum, perhaps?
    Yup. I'll move it and leave a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Here's a similar thread on Dublin Airport Parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,267 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Where are you travelling from?

Advertisement