Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet cafe?

Options
  • 21-08-2007 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I'm looking for an internet cafe in Drogheda or Navan which doesn't cost an arm and a leg because I need to do a course on the net which requires about 20 hrs! In drogheda I've found 3 closed internet cafes and can only find the small access points like the ones in Scotch hall!! Is there even a wi-fi cafe in the town? Any help would be great!cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Bru is free I believe. Failing that get the BT card and you could use Monks on the quays. Not sure about other places although the Boyne Valley has it, (they also sell the card), and I guess the D hotel would as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 netpost

Thanks for that, Bru it is then...... looks like I'l be ordering alot of coffee over the next few days!

Advertisement