Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Ireland Rugby Jersey

Options
  • 21-08-2007 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where/when these are going on sale?

There really nice, i like them!

0000ff0710dr.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

Is this just going to be the RWC jersey or is it the permanent jersey going ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The blue jersey was worn for that game because it wasn't an international game. As for its availability, it's a training shirt and they don't tend to be available for purchase.

I do agree, it a nice jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

I have one..they were on-sale ages ago when the sponsorship changed to O2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yeah i like them better than the other new ones

• Registered Users Posts: 17 aido_b

Yeah I'd love to be able to get my hands on one of them jerseys. I was in Elvery's recently and asked but they said that none of the training jerseys are for sale - that is the blue or the red one.

Shame really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

they have the navy one on sale in elverys, it's nice, but I think the blue one is nicer...

p96490.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Wow there are so many !!:eek:

I got the grey trainng one, its cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

The jersey with the rugby world cup patch on it has no o2 on it which is cool, strange though I though only the armour fit one would be like that. Also I think Canterbury have changed the sizes again, from my blue and yellow Leinster jersey to the Navy,blue and white one there was a huge difference for the supposed same size and the new and old Ireland Jerseys are different aswell doesn't help when you buy them online :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pauge2007

does anyone know where to get the red top used in training?

Advertisement