Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too good to be true?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

karmabass wrote:
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200142692185&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=010

Ireland jersey..
    €35 delivered.. Is it fake or poor quality? Also what size should I go for, considering I'm normally a large.

Seems like it could be legit the seller looks to have all positive feedback including a few previous sales of the same jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Ah yeah but like who cares if it's old :D heh, at least it's good quality and cheap! Pleased with myself now.. I was actually looking for a cheap Leinster jersey to no avail when I found this..

May aswell redirect this thread: Rugby jerseys you have/want?

Theres a new black SA one that I don't seem to be able to find.. I assume it's a training one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

It could just be the picture but the material and colouring looks a bit different from the real deal. The colour is a different green and the material looks more like a soccer jersey.

1485_med.jpg4378_1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Downtime wrote:
    It could just be the picture but the material and colouring looks a bit different from the real deal. The colour is a different green and the material looks more like a soccer jersey.

Hmm I think you may be right..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,389 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Also it's a misleading name for the jersey, says it's the Irish Test Jersey 2006-2008, yet here we are in 2007 with a new kit... I'd be suspicious...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Jersey looks fine to me. Nothing like a soccer jersey IMO.

I find Canterbury to be large fitting. So if you're buying, go for large rather than XL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

There is no way that the real deal is that shiny green. Possibly just the picture let us know when it arrives.

Linky

Does this look like the real deal?

I like the regular collar.

Hmmmm just looked at elverys and the RWC jersey on there looks nothing like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,389 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Jackz wrote:
    There is no way that the real deal is that shiny green. Possibly just the picture let us know when it arrives.

Linky

Does this look like the real deal?

I like the regular collar.

Hmmmm just looked at elverys and the RWC jersey on there looks nothing like this.

Ya that must be some sort of supporters thing... Definitely not the Irish kit, the Irish one is Canterbury & stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Yeah, thats the offical 2007 world cup Ireland supporters jersey from the IRB and not Canterbury

• Advertisement
Advertisement