Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus routes on editable googlemap. Add to it

Options
  • 21-08-2007 5:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

I thought this was worth another post, the owner seems to updated the page so you can add a lot more info...

he has about 35 dublin bus routes and the luas routes on the map so you can zoom in follow the exactly which roads the bus goes on its route, afaik there nothing like this available from CIE

the blurb

James Decraene (graduate student) realized in his spare-time the website www.dublincitybus.com. "I did this website because nothing as such was available and that was not helpful for the Dubliners and its herd of tourists", says James. Interesting enough, James doesn't provide the entire bus network yet, but is calling for help from fellow-Dubliners to draw all of the routes of the Dublin Bus System. So far, over 50% of all routes have been realized. Who's helping James out?

http://mkmap.com/dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 movingtodublin

is this link working for anybody else? i cant seem to get it to work and it is EXACTLY what i have been looking for for ages!:(

Advertisement