Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down to two cans of Hino a day

Options
  • 20-08-2007 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Latest in the product range :D

Hino.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Latest in the product range :D

Hino.jpg

I know what I'm getting for my birthday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

I was worried for a minute there :rolleyes:

I get a Stella Artois mini keg every Christmas from my sister ... she thinks she is being ironic ... I think free beer is always good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

trout wrote:
    I was worried for a minute there :rolleyes:

Didn't mean to startle you brother, I discovered these last week and thought them a great idea, and if anyone should dare question you, you can shut them up in confusion by innocently explaining that you are simply doing your bit for the environment ! :p

I'll stick with the kegs of stella instead. Can't stand Heineken:(

The thing with these mini-kegs is that there is usually no way to adjust the flow, so you usually end up with more head than Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend. Also, they go flat if you don't drink them all in one sitting....though this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Also, where can one purchase kegs of wife beater? I've yet to lay eyes on one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

You'd get Stella mini-kegs (5 Litres) in Tesco ... not all the time, but certainly at Christmas and around Paddy's Day.

I'll pop down to the offy at lunch time and enquire ... a wee keg would go down well tonight. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Do they come with taps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

zaph wrote:
    Do they come with taps?

Yep ! Although not a proper spigot, but it works ok !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I'll stick with the kegs of stella instead. Can't stand Heineken:(
    agreed. Heineken is shíte. I used to love it but now I can't stand it. it actually makes me hurl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

Warsteiner kegs you cant go wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Must try one of those keg jobbies. Sound nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Picked one up today in supervalu- 20.99 not bad. Will be drinking it tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

sioda wrote:
    Warsteiner kegs you cant go wrong

Troof!

Those Heino kegs have been doing the rounds for a while now though, I blagged one for a tenner in Superquinn around Paddy's day, amazing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Any kegs of Erdinger on the market, its replaced Heiny as my fav beer, nice taste and none of those nasty chemicals they put into Heiny that give you MOOBS!!!!!

Advertisement