Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bugbear

• 19-08-2007 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

The name of this forum is incorrect , the college is called IT Sligo not Sligo IT

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

gustavo wrote:
    The name of this forum is incorrect , the college is called IT Sligo not Sligo IT

Feedback would probably be the best place for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭ Avalynn Kind Watermelon

does it really make a difference?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

does it really make a difference?

Not to most people but it is the type of thing that could annoy someone especially if they see it everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

doesn't make a damn bit of difference really of course ! just something that annoys me for no particular reason , again I'm probably the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Could be worse... wasn't it going to be called Sligo Higher Institute of Technology or S. H. I. T. at one stage? !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

ah sure its all the same!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I remember one of my lecturers being quite annoyed at the fact someone called it "Sligo IT" instead of "IT Sligo"

.... but that's lecturers for yis!

Crazy eses!

Madge wrote:
    Could be worse... wasn't it going to be called Sligo Higher Institute of Technology or S. H. I. T. at one stage? !!

What in the name of all that is holy were they thinking when they came up with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

What in the name of all that is holy were they thinking when they came up with that?

They changed the way they referred to the I.T.s after Tallaght Institute of Technology came on line ! :D

So this is the new Forum ! Enjoy lads

*back to the bar*

So this is the new Forum ! Enjoy lads

*back to the bar*

Cheers slowmo. Hopefully it gets a decent amout of traffic.

• Advertisement

Madge wrote:

I think I might start a petition to get Carlow Institute of Technology renamed as Carlow Lower Institute of Technology.

Advertisement