Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] I Call This A Victory - RIT burned to the ground.

Options
  • 18-08-2007 5:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

6 Carriers and 1 Dread all dead. I shot at them and they died, I killed some other stuff too.

Lag was terrible, but playable.

There was a lot of wreaks after this fight, mostly RISE's. CA were called in to salvage.

This was most fun I've had in eve so far.

I'm off to sleep nighty night.

PS: Gaunty you suck :)

-Dbp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

huh, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

kyp_durron wrote:
    6 Carriers and 1 Dread all dead. I shot at them and they died, I killed some other stuff too.

Lag was terrible, but playable.

There was a lot of wreaks after this fight, mostly RISE's. CA were called in to salvage.

This was most fun I've had in eve so far.

I'm off to sleep nighty night.

PS: Gaunty you suck :)

-Dbp

you solod 6 Carriers and 1 Dread??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

I only suck cos the system wouldn't load for me to get into. I tried relogging but was stuck at black screen. :(

I did manage to get in soon enough to pop a stealth bomber that appeared when everything was dead though! :D

But goddamn how i wish i could have got on some of those mails....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Of course

Darc Kaahar, is eve supastar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Although Darc didn't solo them he was the reason for the victory !!! (maybe) Man RISE got smacked bad, but they seem to be taking it well. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

We tackled those carriers and held them down while killing most of their surport with a TCF gang in frigs, we only held a few down but the rest came back to rep their friends, it was ballsy fighting by all concerned. When we first decided to go for it the goon gang was about 20 jumps out. The only thing I dont get is why they had the caps on the gate in the first place, afaik there was no intell of any attack on RIT by goons before this started and we were just griefing in recons using hit and run tatics. In any case it was a epic night of fighting, I'm not sure wheather to give props to RISE for bringing their caps back to try and save their friends or laugh though.

Big up to Gneez, Swat kat, Shadoo and Farscape for keeping **** tackled.

But you're right RISE are taking it well tbh.

u know i forget sometimes that we have allies fighting the war on other fronts, Go!! RISE

Advertisement