Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin-Berlin, AL only option?

Options
  • 17-08-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭

Are Aer Lingus the only way to get Dublin-Berlin? Any alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Cheers stark, dunno how I missed that. Blind as a bat! Anyway, interesting that BOTH airlines use the Schoenefeld Airport, the former east german one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Well connected by rail to the city. No worries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

yep,arrived there last jan 31st,945 am,had to wait 10mins for a train into city,fabulous!

Cheers, i'm lookin at an apartment on the U7/S45. I've read a bit more and it seems Tegel and Templehof will both close in 2 years and all Berlin flights will originate in Schoenefeld with a massive expansion programme including a middle term plan to extend the U7 to the airport proper. Much to consider.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

murphaph wrote:
    Are Aer Lingus the only way to get Dublin-Berlin? Any alternatives?

The thing to do when you have such a question is look up the destination city on Wikipedia. It will tell you all airports that serve the city and where they’re located. When you look into each airport, it usually tells you all the airlines that fly there and where they fly to/from.

Ta! :)

Advertisement