Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift For The Wimmins

Options
  • 17-08-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

ever need something to keep track of the missus?
    ever need to make sure the wimmins stick to their chores?
    then download and print this from here http://www.chelltune.co.uk/pdf/Reward-chart.pdf and give her little rewards. something like letting her do the dishes before coronation street, etc...

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hey admiral the link is bolloxed. Try this http://www.chelltune.co.uk/pdf/Reward-chart.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

whoops, sorry about that i was distracted by the missus hoovering inproperly

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

whoops, sorry about that i was distracted by the missus hoovering inproperly

Did she make you a sandwhich to make up for her gross act of negligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

no, i have other ways of punishing her, the dog is in and she is in the kennel

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Good find, Brother Admiral. Though as we all know, all good wimmin shouldn't need such an aid to know when to do their chores - it should be automatic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

no, i have other ways of punishing her, the dog is in and she is in the kennel

So you get on better with the dog, explains a lot really :D

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    So you get on better with the dog, explains a lot really :D

Only when she's been misbehaving.

Only when she's been misbehaving.

Who AC the dog?
    Cause surely you're not suggesting its the woman!

HAPPYGIRL wrote:
    Who AC the dog?
    Cause surely you're not suggesting its the woman!

Dogs are very loyal animals.

Dogs are very loyal animals.

Unlike men :)

I think you should print off one of those charts and everytime your nice to wimmin give yourself a star. when you fill the chart the wimmin around here might give you a treat :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

A dog may yap from time to time - but it'll never nag..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Reminds me of the old joke...

The dog is barking at the back door to get in, the missus is shouting at the front door to get in, who do you let in first?

Answer: The dog, because you know at least he'll shut up when he gets in...;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i miss out on so much being single. i wish i had a man to do up a star chart for me :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

irishbird wrote:
    i miss out on so much being single. i wish i had a man to do up a star chart for me :(:(

Hellllloooooooo. Allow me to introduce myself. I am a man.

irishbird wrote:

You're really aiming high there irishbird.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

Any appetite for a Competition ?

Brothers get to submit a single page, one week star-chart for irishbird.

... and the winner gets, well whatever irishbird decides is the prize ;)

Take your inspiration from where you will. No rules, no limits. No man shall say thus far and no further.

Deadline for submission 12:00 Friday. Decision to be made by irishbird, by 1500 Friday afternoon.

trout wrote:
    Any appetite for a Competition ?

Brothers get to submit a single page, one week star-chart for irishbird.

... and the winner gets, well whatever irishbird decides is the prize ;)

Take your inspiration from where you will. No rules, no limits. No man shall say thus far and no further.

Deadline for submission 12:00 Friday. Decision to be made by irishbird, by 1500 Friday afternoon.

Feck off. I was here first.

Tis enough that I'm a man. Making charts is for wimmin. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

smashey wrote:
    Feck off. I was here first.
    You feck off ... I saw her first.

Anyway .. my star chart is a million times better than your scabby star chart :)

smashey wrote:
    Tis enough that I'm a man. Making charts is for wimmin. :D
    Man, the boards ghost struck again.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hey where are my star charts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

you've a tough decision ahead of you there irishbird! :D

Advertisement