Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to airport on N32 route?

Options
  • 17-08-2007 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

A few years back I worked in the airport, and living right beside the N32, it was really handy that the Aerdart bus service ran a route along that road. I know they went out of business (or just stopped for some reason) and it was hell getting into work for that last month or so of my employment. Even though I live quite close to the airport and can see it from my attic window, I would have to walk 15-20 mins to the Oscar Traynor Road, get a bus to Santry, and then get another bus to the Airport.

Anyway, I've got a job interview up in the airport next week, and I'm just wondering if any bus service has stepped into that gap and taken the route, or would it be a case of taking two buses again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭markpb

Two buses as far as I know :( I live on Oscar Traynor road too and have to get two buses, very irritating. A bus from the east side of the city up Malahide Road or Howth road would be very handy.

Advertisement