Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Club Card

Options
  • 17-08-2007 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Can anybody explain how this works.

I got €10 of vouchers last quarter and didn't use them. I was new to it and they went in the bin actually.

I got another €7.50 this quarter. Can I claim the €10 I didn't use before. Have these been wiped off my card?

Is the current points total on my card just for this quarter?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

The points are on the voucher, not the card. I suppose they're associated with your card until they print the vouchers. They have an expiry date too.
    If you binned them I'd say they're gone. I'm a customer, not a Tescos rep though so you can try contacting them to see how far you get. I've contacted them before though and they weren't that helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

There's nothing to stop you saying you never received them. They will be easily be able to check they weren't spent and you will then get them added back to your current points. You will then get them as vouchers on your next statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Tesco vouchers are valid for two years which is great. I save them up for Christmas shopping or buying something decent. I have always found the people on their helplines very helpful, so you should try ringing them and explain. Once I just didn't get my statement and phoned them and they just added the vouchers on to my next statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

These vouchers are great since they now exchange for 4 times the value on some things. You can get €20 of apache pizza vouchers for only €5 of tesco ones. With beer & wine you can sometimes get 25% back of the price in vouchers. So spend €100 on wine and you can get €100 vouchers for resturaunts, the zoo, hotels etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

One of my friend's lost hers and they sent her replacements

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 BigL90

do I have to be 18 to get a tesco clubcard?

Advertisement