Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iBOOD NOW!!!

Options
  • 16-08-2007 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭

Great example of fake customer comments on iBOOD site right now (unless they have fixed it):

Author Message iBOOD

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:00:25

"Panasonic Lumix 7.2 Megapixel camera"
    The DMC-FX30 is a remarkably slim and super-stylish camera. The body features a distinctive finish with a different texture to match its cool design and lightweight. The 7.2 Megapixel DMC-FX30 houses a 28mm wide-angle f/2.8 Leica DC lens with seven elements in six groups. The DMC-FX30 is equipped with a bright 3.6x optical zoom lens (equivalent to a 28mm to 100mm zoom on a 35mm film camera) that captures beautiful shots of people or landscapes. Use the Extra Optical Zoom when you want to pull the subject in just a little closer. With this powerful zooming function, you can easily capture and magnify distant subjects.
    Brand: Panasonic
    Type: Lumix DMC-FX30
    Colour: Black
    7.2-megapixel CCD
    3.6 x image-stabilized optical zoom
    2.5-inch LCD display
    Intelligent ISO Control (I.I.C.) reduces image blur from subject movement and low light
    Records full-size movies in wide-aspect VGA (848 x 480) at 30 frames per second
    Stores images on SD/SDHC/MMC memory cards
    27MB internal memory
    Price: € 299,00

Dropkick

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:01:30

MAD

Solo

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:01:35

Awsome

Dr.Virus

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:01:42

This is such a hot ibood!

Ocea

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:01:44

Aaargh can’t afford this just right away, but the price is really great. Don’t want to miss it. But need some time to think about it. Hopefully I have that time…

stonecold

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:01:47

serious offer!!

friedchicken

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:02:40

got one!! iBOOD DOMINATION

ALEJANDRA

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:02:47

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

All this for an item they have apparently increased in price - was € 219,95 now € 299,00 :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They have actual price and sale price mixed up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Now some 'real people' appear to be interrupting the string of praise for this item: [Linky]

Quasar

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:03:42

Oehw looks expensive to me

ZzMinus

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:04:38

132grams is really a light weight!

RFG#1

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:06:22

Panasonic always make great pictures. Used it at the wedding of my sister. They are really happy with the photos. It’s probably not only because of the Panasonic. But it helped me a little for sure!

Bachus

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:07:34

Thanks, I missed the other cameras here, but this one seems to be a lot better then the others were.

Anubis

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:12:44

Really a slim design. Big cameras often makes great pics. But this is one is way easier to carry with me. Don’t have to take all the big lenses with me. Just this nice small one is enough for me.

qin

# Posted: 17 Aug 2007 00:13:42

for what reason you guys want to buy it? i don't understand it. original price: 219.95 Euro, now: 299 Euro ????

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Tried to put in a 'real person' post, but it wouldn't accept my username - do you have to register separate.

Under the CPA 2007 these posts would be materially misleading and, thus, a breach - but that would only be if it was an Irish site. Don't know about Dutch consumer law, but if someone wanted to complain to the ECC they could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I can't post any comments either, even though I'm a signed up member who has previously bought items from them.

It would seem that, one's ability to post on the iBOOD "Discuss This Product" page depends (somehow) on the order in which you do certain things when joining/signing-up. Like, for example, if you only sign up as a member while you are in the process of buying your first item.... it's complicated... and doesn't make a lick of sense - I can post messages on other parts of the iBOOD forums, such as the "Ask iBOOD" section. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

I cannot put any comments either ?

i was registered and all

i thought it was only me :eek:

This is complete rubbish !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I hate the way your details are entered on a non secure page.

Advertisement