Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notification for taught masters

Options
  • 16-08-2007 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I was just wondering if offers for taught masters come out on the same day as the offers for undergraduate courses ?

Thanks.
    Will

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Depends on the college/school. It might be worth checking the School's website to be sure, as masters' allocation are usually done at that level rather than the admin level which deals with undergrads. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 browler

hmm just checked the dcu website they say all communication is via email and is tied in with the closing date so I suppose I had better sit tight....

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Unlikely, I would say.

When I was doing my Masters, it was early September by the time we got andy real information. Of the top of my head, I think it is the same for the college I am currently working in.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 browler

browler wrote:
    hmm just checked the dcu website they say all communication is via email and is tied in with the closing date so I suppose I had better sit tight....

thanks.

update:Got the offer today, happy days. Student bum status confirmed till October 2008. No more getting up for work and commute.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Enjoy it! Tis a great life :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement