Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ioe

Options
  • 15-08-2007 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey, fellow Students :):D
    hu here is goin to the institute of education for 5th year?? i need to know someone b4 skool starts...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I recommend you check out the Leaving Cert Board, I think there are some threads regarding the Institute there already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Do you get to pick your teachers in the institute? If you do then thats really dayyyyycent.

I will never go to a grind school full time as it costs a rediculous amount of money and the majority of my teachers barr one or two doods are excellent. Also I would have to get up early to go to school as most of the Grind Schools are in town as Im lazy.

I have to get up for school at 8:30 which is great since I only live a 4 minute drive from the school:D .

But I will get grinds in a couple of subjects outside of school. Probably Biology and French to make sure I get A1s in those subjects even though Im already good at them. ( Alliance Francaise is the best!) in 6th year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'll more than likely be taking Applied Maths there on Saturdays. Outside of that, I'll be attending Hell for two more years. :p

Advertisement