Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

going to portugal... how much drink can i bring home..??

• 14-08-2007 11:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey i goin on hols soon & im just wondering how much drink can i bring home???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭monosharp

hey i goin on hols soon & im just wondering how much drink can i bring home???

Well i worked in Portugal for months and i came home 4-5 times inbetween. Just filled the bags with wine and tried to put some clothes between the bottles to save them from breaking. I also carried on a box of wine as my hand luggage (covered with a bag of course).

As long as your under the weight for luggage with ryanair i never had any problems (except Ryanair breaking me bottles that were in my luggage).

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

as much as you can carry,so long as its for personal use.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Alcohol and alcoholic drinks with alcohol content greater than 22% by volume: 10 litres

Alcoholic drinks with alcoholic content up to 22% by volume: 20 litres

Wine 90 litres, of which may be 60 litres sparkling wine

Beer 110 litres.

I should think that'll be enough :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

thanks a million!! god im going to have my hands full!!!!!!!!! thanks guys

Advertisement