Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggest a good business laptop - budget about €2000

Options
  • 14-08-2007 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new laptop ... budget is a ball park €2000.

I'm looking for something powerful ... I'm going to be using it for work (I'm a lecturer).

I'm not going to be using the laptop for gaming, and don't really need something very rugged or ultra portable.

I'm looking for something powerful and as future proof as possible.

Thanks in advance... G23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

If its mainly office type tasks dont bother spending a fortune. €600 will buy a nice Dell Vostra/Inprison. It shud do ya 3 years make sure to get a 9 cell battery for maximun life. Laptops over €1300 usually are ultra light and for gaming. If your relie criticaly on it for work get the 3 yr next day business support

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

man thats a hell of a lot to be spending on a laptop just for business tasks :eek:

Advertisement