Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Doulton - help needed!

Options
  • 14-08-2007 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'm desperately looking for a Royal Doulton pepper shaker of the Platinum design. It was on sale in Dunnes and though they still have a lot of the items available, I can't find the pepper shaker anywhere. I've been house-sitting for a friend and I broke their pepper shaker - they are due back on Saturday! They have an entire dinner service of this design and I feel terrible that I broke one item from it. I'll tell them I broke it but I'd love to be able to replace it!

If anyone has one they can sell me or knows where I can get one, I will be soooo grateful!

Comments

Advertisement