Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey on the use of computer games in science education

Options
  • 13-08-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey,
    I am conducting a short survey on the use of educational computer games, in particular the digital game Nanoquest, for my dissertation. For more information on the game see the Nanoquest website
    For those who complete the survey there is a chance to win a 20 euro HMV voucher.
    Click Here to do the survey
    Thanks a million,
    Fi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Did your survey yesterday. Very well presented and some interesting contraversial questions regarding the use of digital software in the classroom.

Overall: 10/10 I hope you do well in your dissertation and hopefully you will get a 1. Or at the very least a 2:1.

I better win that HMV voucher:D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fiona_June

LOL!! Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate you taking the time to fill it out. Crossing fingers it all goes well...any how :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

Fiona_June wrote:
    LOL!! Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate you taking the time to fill it out. Crossing fingers it all goes well...any how :)

i did your survey!! wooooooooo!!

Shows how nice donegal people are!!:rolleyes:

{{Choose me to win}} hehe ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fiona_June

Thanks a million..donegal people are greater but I am bias as one of my best friends from college is from donegal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

Fiona_June wrote:
    Thanks a million..donegal people are greater but I am bias as one of my best friends from college is from donegal :D

She must be really nice then!! ;)

Pick me!!! AYEE BOY:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement