Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Rugby Jerseys - Where?

Options
  • 12-08-2007 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I was playing in the volvic tag rugby league out in Terenure this summer and couldn't help noticing some of the really cool jerseys some of the teams had (much better than our penney's tshirts).

So, can anyone tell me where I can pick up about 12 custom jerseys, preferably something like canterbury. I've been googling but no luck so far.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Have a look at the back pages of Rugby World magazine

Your googling must suck ;) - http://www.google.ie/search?q=rugby+kits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RonBonJovi

if you go to the canterbury website you can design custom jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rickywog

Go to Halbro.com. They are very good and a lot cheaper than Canterbury. Ive got tour jerseys from them for the last 6 years. Good quality and u can design your own. U can pick what strength jersey u want, wether its for full contact or whatever. Shipment is also cheap. I know a mate of mine ordered 30 from Canturby in Jan 06 requesting delivery for June 06, and they didnt arrive till late september. A bit late for the tournement!!!

let me know how u get on, I have a mobile number for the bloke I was dealing with, not sure if he still works for them but, have a look at the site, and if its something ur interested in ill give you his number. As far as I remember he actually undercut the price the site gave me, only by about 8-10% but sure, its still worth it.

Advertisement