Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

ACCA Vs Full Time Job

• 11-08-2007 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Was thinking of doing a nighttime course in ACCA while working full time doing accounts for a pharmacy group.Would this be possible and where can you do such a course and would it be too intense to do the job aswell?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Im working in Duleek in Meath so I think my best option is the course in Drogheda that Griffith College are doing!

So can anyone tell me exactly how I can get a course sorted in order to do the exams in December?

Do I register with ACCA then with the Griffith course I wanna do in Drogheda?

Also whats the craic with exemptions?If im exempt from something does that mean I can forget about going to those classes?

One last question....It says that I must do some of the papers in Dublin.Is that just the specific exams or is the course material being taught?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

One last question....It says that I must do some of the papers in Dublin.Is that just the specific exams or is the course material being taught?

Who says? You can take ACCA exams in over a couple of hundred centres worldwide. In Ireland there's about 7.

I think you should contact ACCA Ireland. Check out the ACCA website for details. You especially need to contact ACCA ASAP because I thought (not sure) you would have to register this month to be able to sit December '07exams.

You need to register with ACCA first. The college you study with doesn't do this.

Sorry I mean the Griffith college branch in Drogheda that does the course put up in its site that I have to go to Dublin to do some of the papers!

Ive leaving it tight alright....Deadline is tomorrow!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Howdy,

I'm guessing you were too late this time around. Usually they need to receive your application in GLASGOW two weeks before the deadline AFAIK.

Advertisement