Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Ryle Nugent & Ireland's Call" Discussion Tread

Options
  • 10-08-2007 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

This was only a joke Ruggie and Daveirl! :p

It's Friday and I'm in a joking mood! :D

Don't ban me!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Does that mean I can ban you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

If you're bored Steffano - why not fill in the RWC sweep :D

Shameless self promotion...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Since TV3 have the RWC rights perhaps we could fly Ryle out to sing Irelands call before our games.

** For the sake of completeness and to ensure the maximum amount of people get banned, could I propose a Boring Munster Vs Ladyboy Leinster sub-plot for this thread? :) **

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Irish Wolf wrote:
    If you're bored Steffano - why not fill in the RWC sweep :D

Shameless self promotion...
    Sorry on that Ireland's Call thread I was asked a question by DaveIrl which I never got a chance to reply to.
    I said that the threat from Loyalist paramilitaries to Northern Protestant on the Irish team that their Rugby clubs would be attacked if they stood to AnB promted the IRFU to come up with a new song. My source was this was Jim Glennon on the George Hook show who said it happened in 1987 world cup. He also said at the time, the Irish team ended up having to play another song for the match as they couldn't play AnB. One of players had a tape of Irish songs and they ended up having to play something daft like "My lovely Kerry" or something like that.

Just noticed, AnB almost has the same initials as the All Blacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Amz wrote:
    Does that mean I can ban you?
    And me, dont forget me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I didn't forget you, I just couldn't find the thing to do the little squiggle under the c in your name :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

why i oughta....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement