Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie :D in Galway ^^

Options
  • 10-08-2007 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi everybody,

So so so ...
    Firstly, just to introduce me. I am a french guy, from Britanny, 22 yrs olds. I arrived in Galway about two months ago. (internship ^^). After that I hope to come back in your great city to work for a long time (several yrs or more).
    I am not very close with french people living here except 2 or 3 (to proud and they don't know how to drink and make good parties ^^ :D ).
    So, I have a preference to discuss with irish people ( or others ^^). :rolleyes:

In conclusion, If you're Ok to drink 1 pinte (or more :D ) or something like that, send me a PM or more easy send me an e-mail in my hotmail box.

Thx

See U ;)

PS : I know I know I have a ****in' bad english :eek: . Please give me your pardon for all mistakes that I can do :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bienvenue à Galway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Welcome, and don't worry about the English mistakes. Most of us can't even speak one language. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Utopia_Fr

Thx All ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Come On In!!!

Fey! wrote:
    Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Come On In!!!

Thank you :). Merci. Danke. Muchas gracias.

If someone is ok to drink a beer, I will be really enjoy with it (but not too much, i have drunk a lot last night :rolleyes: )
    Don't hesitate !

See U

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 triblex

wud luv 2, mayb later on. 2 bz 2 boozie these days:o

triblex wrote:
    wud luv 2, mayb later on. 2 bz 2 boozie these days:o

Lol Ok. No Pblm.

see U later

Advertisement