Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Puppets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

brilliant!

well no sleep for me tonight "severus snape..."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

voldymort, voldymort, ooh voldyvoldymort!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

lollers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Its a pipe bomb, yaaaay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

was in bulgaria for a week, and i have most people singing it too... ARRRGH!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I got sent this in work and must have listened to it about 8 times in a day. Ir's hilarious and every so often the girl sitting opposite me will start saying snape, snape, severus snape and we'll be off! I checked out the other potter puppet pals vidoes on youtube and they're not nearly as funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

The teenage angst one is funny, but not as good as this.

/me starts singing to self..."Snape, Snape, Severus Snape..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Haha thats really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Hilarious! I've been singing it all day!

Advertisement