Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i find some cheap solid oak flooring

Options
  • 09-08-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have just recently bought a new house and am in the process of try to make it my own on a limited budget.
    I have an area of about 30 square metres to cover and am trying to find the best place to buy solid oak flooring or any type of solid wood flooring.

Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated.
    This is my first tiem to use boards.ie by the way so i hope im posting this in the right place and am not breaking any of the rules.

Anyhow thanks for listening, any help on this would be brilliant

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Where abouts are you? Irwins in Castleblaney always have great deals. I live in north County Dublin but find it is well worth the hour or so drive up to them. They do tiles as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

could you tell me if they are tongue and groove and is it posible to fix them to battens with secret nails. i have the dpm down and im holding off putting the battens down untill i source some suitable timber.

Advertisement